Bankruptcy isn’t as stressful as the months (or years) that you spend struggling before you decide to get professional help. A phone that won’t stop ringing, bills that aren’t getting paid, sleepless nights, the stress builds, relationships suffer. We understand what you are going through. We’ve been dealing with struggling debtors for three decades.
At Cossitt Law we believe that each person is more than just another client. You are a real person, with real needs and real stress, seeking a solution that will help you get on with your life. Achieving your goals is our core business.
We work very hard to establish trustful relationships with all our clients to ensure a smooth and successful Montana bankruptcy. Integrity is at the forefront of our guiding principles.
- We treat you with the respect you deserve and represent you as we ourselves would want to be represented.
- We work diligently to earn your respect as well as the respect of our colleagues and the legal community.
- We are fully committed to providing our clients the benefit of our ability, knowledge and effort in our AREAS OF EXPERTISE.
- We are professionals who understand the value of working together as a team to reach a common goal.
- We focus on finding pragmatic solutions to our your problems so you can get on with your life.
Our primary commitment is to use our independent judgement while acting in your best interest to help you achieve your goals and get your finances back on track. We believe that honesty is the best policy and we back that policy with a commitment to client-centered decision making. We will clearly explain your legal options and the related economic implications of those choices so you can be confident you are taking the right path.
Stop the stress. Contact Cossitt Law at (406) 752-5616 for bankruptcy advice you can trust.